2010年6月8日火曜日

Movie Review Response

One movie I want to see is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Here are some reviews:

morganc21 from United States:
"Wow! What can I say? I've been waiting a year and a half for this movie and I can tell you that it was Definitely worth the wait!" Even though Daniel, Rupert and Emma are much older than 14 ... The selection ceremony for the Tri-Wizard tournament was humorous. The look of shock on certain characters faces is unforgettable! The tasks are fun and exciting even though I already knew what was going to happen!


matthewtooke63 from United Kingdom:
"TO be honest, this was my favourite book of all of them so far and frankly i was shocked at how terrible it really was..." All the good parts were missing from the book!! We didn't see David Tennant have his soul sucked which was rubbish, for goodness sake, get it together with amateur acting man!! I hope they pick it up for the next one as I immensely enjoyed "The Order Of The Phoneix" and its structure.


There are many different review of this movie. But I even want to see it, because I love the book and I want to judge this movie by myself.

1 件のコメント:

Asuka さんのコメント...

I love this movie.