2010年6月15日火曜日

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is "The Devil Wears Prada". The story happens in New York. One ordinary just-graduated in journalism school, Andy is hired to work as the assistant of the Runway fashion magazine's chief Miranda. The first assistant Emily and the stylist Nigel helps her about the behavior and the method that how to dress more appropriately for the environment. Andy changes her attitude and affecting her private life and the relationship with her boyfriend Nate. Finally, Andy learns that life is made of choices.
I like this movie because it is very funny and fashionable. Some people say that Andy has many contradictions about her works, but I think she always works very hard. This movie will make me happy. In addition Anne Hathaway is very beautiful!

1 件のコメント:

Caleb さんのコメント...

Good review.

Don't forget to use 4+ vocab words in your review.